Analy High School Physical Education Department Grading Policy
All students must be a dressed down in Analy PE uniform (available for purchase or checkout)
- Ways to lose points (permanent loss of points)
- Tardy (not in roll call lines)
- Abuse of equipment or facilities (a referral may be written as well)
- Locker room disturbance
- Inappropriate language (foul language)
- Lack of cooperation (and possibly a referral)
- Poor attitude, mean, rude, or ill mannered towards classmates and/or teacher.
Point deductions below are only a temporary loss of points pending make-up during tutorial.
- Points lost for limited participation due to injury or illness (Unless per a doctor’s note)
- Points lost for partial dress (only half the uniform is worn)
- Points lost for non-dress
- Points lost for no participation
- Points lost for absence (excused or unexcused)
- Lack of effort during warm-ups, or cardio activity
- Lack of effort during activity
- Non-dresses and partial non-dresses must be made up during tutorial or by appointment with the instructor.
- Absences must also be made up during tutorial or by appointment with the instructor. Since PE is an activity based course the class must be made up through physical activity.
- If a student is absent on a Monday (50 min. class) only one tutorial (30 min) is required to make-up full points.
- If a student is absent on a block day (90 min class) two tutorials (60 min) is required to make-up full points.
- Students dressing down and participating in a selected activity with the instructor can make up full points.
- All absence make-ups must be made up within 2 weeks of absence. All non-dress/partial non-dress point points must be made up within a week of the non-dress.
20 Points Per Day
Make-ups outside school will be accepted up to 3 times per quarter per parent supervision at a value of 10 points per make-up. You must follow the designed at home workout on the teachers blog.
Student Printed Name ________________________
Student Signature ___________________________
Parent Printed Name _________________________
Parent Signature _____________________________